The Student Leadership Center offers services directed towards students, clubs, and organizations at Shoreline Community College.

Student Concerns

If you are a student who feels like they have received unfair treatment in grading, financial aid, or any other services provided by the college, you may submit a Student Concerns form to request the guidance and assistance of the Minister of Advocacy and Social Justice. The SBA Minister of Advocacy and Social Justice has knowledge of the College as an organization, including policies, procedures, and key contacts. After submitting a Student Concerns form, he/she will contact you to discuss options available for the resolution of your concern. Options may include campus resources or meetings coordinated between Student Parliament, faculty, and College officials.

Subsidized ORCA Cards

Shoreline Community College students who pay the the Sustainable Commuter Option Fee (SCOF) are eligible to purchase ORCA cards with unlimited usage. They are available to purchase at the beginning of Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring quarters in the Cashier’s office.

Arts & Entertainment Board

The Arts and Entertainment Board offers several services, such as graphic design and media technicians, to students and RSO’s at Shoreline Community College. You can request these services through ECHO at the link above. Log in with your email username (the first part of your Shoreline email address) and email password.

Apply For Mini-Grant

Clubs and organizations can apply for supplemental funding in the form of mini-grants. All mini-grants are approved through Parliament.

SLC Posting Boards

Get club and organization related flyers posted on the SLC Bulletin Boards. 17 locations around campus. Come to the SLC PUB9301 to request the form for posting boards (limited to 12 posters only).