Student Concerns


If you are a student who feels like they have received unfair treatment in grading, financial aid, or any other services provided by the college, you may submit a Student Concerns form to request the guidance and assistance of the Student Advocate. The Student Advocate has knowledge of the College as an organization, including policies, procedures, and key contacts. After submitting a Student Concerns form, you will be contacted to discuss options available for the resolution of your concern. Options may include campus resources or meetings coordinated between Student Government, faculty, and College officials.

Student Concern Application Steps

Step 1: Download and complete the Student Concern form (.docx or PDF).

Step 2: Using your email, submit the completed form to Khalee Kiazolu

Step 3: Review Process

The Student Advocate will review your form and contact you via email to discuss possible resolutions, set up a meeting, or connect you to other campus resources. The procedure to handle concerns is outlined in the Student Policy 5035.

You can also contact the Student Leadership ASG Social Justice Officer: April Bui at or 206.546.4654. You can also visit our offices located in the PUB, Third Floor 9301.


Leave a Reply Text

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

#footer .widgets .widgettitle, #copyright a { color: #BDEA4E; font-family: monospace; }