Technology Review Commitee
The Technology Review Committee (TRC) has been established to investigate, advise, and make recommendations to the Associated Student Government on all issues involving technology for the students’ use. The recommendations address the need to provide the students of Shoreline Community College (SCC) with the necessary technological resources that is current with today’s demands for technical knowledge with the best interest of the students in mind. Members of the TRC will work together during TRC meetings to merge the viewpoints of students and staffs to advocate and implement technological resources in order to enhance students’ learning experience in Shoreline Community College.
For more information contact ASG Technological Affairs Officer Tam Nguyen at StudentTech@shoreline.edu
Up Coming meeting
|Febuary, 25 2016||TSS meeting room||3:00-5:00 PM|
The TRC consists of the following members:
- ASG Technological Affairs Officer
- ASG Policies and Procedure Officer
- ASG Communication Officer
- Two TSS Staff
- One Student Representatives
|Tam Nguyen||Chair||Student Leadership – Technological Affair Officer|
|Kalbfleisch, Gary||Member||Technology Support Services|
|Gottas, Ellen L.||Member||Campus Budget Office|
|Chronos Chow||Member||Student Leadership- Communications Officer|
|Kristia Handojo||Member||Student Leadership-Policies and Procedure Officer|
|Director of Facilities||Member||Exempt Employees & Facilities|
* Implement technological resources in order to enhance student learning experiences at
Shoreline Community College. Conduct student surveys to better understand and facilitate the
needs and wants of the current student body.
* Be familiar with the long term development goals of the college to ensure that funds are being
spent effectively and that they coincide with the college’s core themes and strategic action plan.
* Review and track budget and expense reporting for the Student Technology Fee (STF) budget
number. Approve expenses and analyze revenue on a quarterly basis.
* Incorporate the college’s Triple Bottom Line framework when making decisions about
sustainability projects at Shoreline Community College.